Pages




Sunday, July 6, 2014

Get Olivia Pope's Style With The Limited Collection


The endless praying to the fashion gods has finally paid off. I am ADDICTED to the ABC television series, Scandal, and I am even more in love with Kerry Washington's wardrobe. I can finally stop drooling over Washington's stylish looks and get a few of my own from The Limited's new collection that is expected to launch late September 2014. 



“By creating a line inspired by the show, we are introducing a collection that embodies the elegance and power of the Scandal aesthetic for real-life gladiators and everyday fashionistas. The collection is a nod to our devoted fans, to fans of fashion and to women everywhere who are inspired to boldly pursue their passions and look good while doing it.”

The Limited teamed up with Washington and the show's costume designer, Lyn Paolo, to create a collection of 42 different looks based on the hit series. Looks will be made up of tops, pants, jackets, and outerwear that are described to be "sophisticated professional". I can't wait to get my Olivia Pope on! 

No comments:

Post a Comment